Easter is coming up on April 1, 2018. I can’t think of a better day to enjoy a delicious brunch in northern Michigan. Check out these options for your celebration, and make your reservations in advance!
- Aerie Restaurant at Grand Traverse Resort offers an Easter brunch buffet from 10am to 4pm featuring ham and prime rib carving stations, an omelet station, and dessert bar. Bonus – their brunch also includes a mimosa for every adult!
- Firefly is hosting their annual Easter brunch from 10am-3pm. Their menu includes prime rib, pecan panko crusted whitefish, French toast bake, assorted desserts, and more.
- The Boathouse offers their award-winning brunch, featuring over 60 items, from 9:30am-3pm.
- West Bay Beach Holiday Inn is welcoming the Jeff Haas Trio to play live jazz music at their brunch and also offering a Build Your Own Bloody Mary Bar! You can enter to win four tickets to their Easter brunch here.
- The Franklin is open from 10am-3pm and offering their traditional Sunday Brunch menu.
- Minerva’s at the Park Place Hotel is also hosting a traditional brunch buffet.
- Maddy’s Tavern in Interlochen is featuring their traditional Easter brunch buffet from 10am-3pm.
If you know of any other restaurants serving Easter brunch, please let us know in the comments and we will add them to the list!
Presented by DEK Realty of Northern Michigan. Click here to search for properties for sale in the Traverse City and surrounding areas.