Do you want to learn more about what it takes to purchase a home in northern Michigan?
If you are new to the process, or if the thought overwhelms you, please consider coming to an upcoming informational session on the home buying process.
This introductory class, free of charge, will be presented by local lender Deb Woodbeck of Movement Mortgage and Realtors Ellie Krieg and Donna Gundle-Krieg of DEK Realty.
WHEN April 24th 6:30-8:00
WHERE Mancelona Township Hall
9610 S M-88 Highway
We will address:
• The process of buying a home;
• The benefits of using a realtor as your buying agent;
• What homes are currently available?
• How many houses should you look at?
• What information you should gather before making an offer?
• Do you think you don’t qualify for a home loan?
• What are the requirements for a home loan?
• How much money do you need to buy a home?
• Any other questions you may have about the process.
RSVP Ellie Krieg, DEK Realty at Ellie.firstname.lastname@example.org or 231-944-8068.
** We will be providing pizza and drinks for those attending.