While everyone is focused on their Christmas plans, don’t forget that New Year’s is coming up too! Most restaurants are open for New Year’s Eve, but many restaurants in the Traverse City area are featuring special menus and celebrations for the occasion.
- Trattoria Stella is offering an ala carte menu from 4-11pm with some of the Chef’s featured appetizers and entrees. Reservations are recommended.
- Grand Traverse Resort is offering NYE celebrations for the whole family. Enjoy a romantic dinner at Aerie while your kids enjoy their own New Year’s party!
- The Boathouse offers a special Early Bird menu at 5:00pm, with their regular menu available beginning at 6pm.
- Black Star Farms is featuring a formal, 5 course, wine-paired dining experience at their luxurious inn in Suttons Bay.
- After dinner, join Leelanau Peninsula Wine Trail at their Sips n’ Giggles Comedy Show at the Old Town Playhouse.
- As always, don’t forget to ring in the new year downtown at the annual CherryT Ball Drop at midnight!
If you know of any other restaurants offering New Year’s Eve celebrations, please let us know in the comments and we will add them to the list!
Presented by DEK Realty of Northern Michigan. Click here to search for properties for sale in the Traverse City and surrounding areas.